When two person communicates to send a message to each other, but often times, it seems to be one person sending a message only and the other exists to just listen.
2018 tidbits of conversation so far:
- “Fuck her.”
- “Stop victimizing yourself.”
- “She is so pretentious.”
- “Don’t you think their conversation is degrading?”
- “I love you too.”
- “Don’t tell them.”
- “I chose her.”
- “You need to stop apologizing for your feelings.”
- “Don’t act, I know you want this.”
- “Bitch, don’t start crying.”
- “Wow, I didn’t know that you’re pretty wild.”
- “Only now you know how good we are.”
- “Happy New Year! I miss you so much.”
- “I don’t remember doing this.”
Happy New Year! I hope life, in general, will treat you right in 2018. Despite all the bad things that happened to me, 2017 was a good year to me.
I’m in a bit of a standstill now. Today prompt made me thought back to a conversation I had in 2017 and to be honest, it made me feel shitty that I was going nowhere. It seems like my efforts are futile.
However, going to start a new chapter in my life and frankly, quite excited for it. I’m going to do a semester of studying abroad and can’t wait to leave.
I am still a lost person trying my best to find a balance between the chaos of my emotions.
Until then, I’m going to just heal by myself.