I like to apologize for my lack of updates. Truth is, I got lazy. Lol. Unlike my previous post which strike the fire in me to write, I have not got the same motivation since then.
Not only that, I forgot to write my monthly last post on October and its been almost two weeks into November now. *insert apologizing emoji*
A few quirky insights on my life since October:
- Assignments were killing me and it was not just because of the content, uncooperative problematic whiny teammates contribute to such a big factor towards my stress level.
- Due to lack of sleep and unhealthy eating habits, almost everyone at uni were sick, coughing sneezing all that stuffs, and I managed to evade it?
- My friends and me went on the back of my friend’s truck (okie, not really a big truck, but a smaller version of it) and that was fun. Especially when he turn around a bend and we kinda slide along.
- I did not realize that goofing around at a book store can be a fun experience. A friend of mine make puns with the books titles.
- A small ball worth 50 cents can bring me such happiness.
Okie, those are just some of those stuff that I can remember.
This month, I kind of spend a lot of money on food, movies and a
freakishly expensive photobook…… I wasn’t able to save more than BND$150.
BRISBANE SAVINGS SO FAR: $640
It’s a good progress actually, I can buy my air ticket to Brisbane by January 🙂 AND USING SINGAPORE AIRLINES WHAT MORE!
Alright, just an advice, do hydrate yourself with water and green tea (like what I am doing now) so that you won’t end up with so much pimples on your face :<
Till next time,